Breaking News
Loading...
2.7.12

Info Post
Hi guys, what's up? Have you already planned your summer holidays? Me not yet.. No mood and no money!! Anyway I'm here because every month I prepare for you a fashion article and today I really like the new topic :)

One thing I really hate in summer is sandals and flip flops! Not because I don’t like them, I do like them a lot but I always have big problems with my feet. They get hurt and I need to wear plasters to protect them. I consider myself as very unlucky because I love the shapes and the colors of the summer flip flops. I suppose you are luckier than me and don’t face such problems. Today I will present you the flip flops of Marietta Chrusala.

Marietta won the title "Miss Greece" in 2003 and after a few years of a great career she decided to start her own collection of flip flops and sandals. Some of them are really beautiful and today I will show you some of my favorite ones.




 
For more items visit Marietta’s website: http://www.mariettasfantasy.com/
 Enjoy them and have a good evening!