Breaking News
Loading...
12.12.12

Hi girls! I’m really glad to see that my special followers are from many countries and they support me! :) Today I have a great Christmas /New Year’s Eve look for you! It is called “Romantic and Pink! I have chosen a shirt with a nice collar, a skirt with fur details and amazing black and golden high heels! The ring is fabulous and the clutch bag as well! For this look I think it is perfect a special make up, for example smokey eyes and a nice lipstick that fits you! If you want to gain it you have to spend 120.00 euros. Many kisses and have a great rest of the night! 

Γεια σας φίλες μου! Άλλο ένα look είναι έτοιμο για τις ημέρες των εορτών και οφείλω να ομολογήσω πως είναι το αγαπημένο μου μέχρι στιγμής. Αυτή τη φορά είναι πιο ρομαντικό και κινείται σε αποχρώσεις του ανοιχτού ροζ, σομόν και λευκού. Εχω επιλέξει εντυπωσιακό κόσμημα, συγκεκριμένα δαχτυλίδι με πετράδια και εντυπωσιακές γόβες! Το τσαντάκι είναι από τα trends της εποχής και σίγουρα θα το χρησιμοποιήσετε και σε άλλες σημαντικές περιστάσεις! Η φούστα έχει γούνινες λεπτομέρειες και κρόσσια τόσο έντονα όσο χρειάζεται! Για make up σας προτείνω ένα smokey look! Εάν λοιπόν αναρωτιέστε ακόμα τι να φορέσετε τις γιορτινές ημέρες επιλέξτε το "Romantic and Pink Look" που σας προτείνω και αποκτήστε το με 120.00 ευρώ.! 



Buy The:

By Bershka


2 σχόλια:

Iria Pita είπε...

OMG!!! I love the skirt!! I hadn't seen it!! It's so gorgeous!! :)

Unknown είπε...

:) The greatest is the price of the skirt.. only 20 euros and it seems much more expensive!!