Breaking News
Loading...
13.11.11

Info Post
My next interview is with a girl from Spain. Well, her appearance doesn’t reveal anything about her origin, as she is not the typical Spanish dark girl! There is a very strong connection between me and Iria Pita, 10 months of Erasmus in Poland! Amazing moments difficult to be described! Although she’s only 20 years old, Iria has her own view of fashion.  Through the blog she gives her advices and beauty tips to young ladies. Let’s meet Iria!


Well Iria, I wish I could have this interview with you face to face, but you are so far away. Once again Internet saves us! ? Can you tell me a few things about your blog?  
I started my blog almost 2 years ago. At first it was just pure entertainment. I started following blogs like 3 or 4 years ago, until I decided to create my own. Every blog is different, not all the people talk about the same things, obviously, and so I wanted to create mine in order to express my own thoughts about beauty and fashion. That’s it.

As I remember you from Poland you always took care of your appearance and specially your make up. At the same time it has never been excessive but always youth and nice. Is there any secret that you follow with your make up?
I don’t really have rules with my make up. I just try to keep it as natural as possible on my day, but of course it has to be special when I go out, more dramatic, but not tacky.

Because of the countless make up products I think that women are sometimes confused and they buy more and more things, even if they don’t need them. According to you, is it expensive for a woman to be elegant and beautiful? Does a woman need a lot of money or it’s up to the right choices?
I think there is no need on buying the most expensive products in the market to glow. I know a lot of cheap brands which work as well as the luxury brands, but of course, for many less!

And now a common question ? Ιf you had to go to an island, which 5 make up products would you take with you?
The first thing that I would carry with me would be, undoubtedly, a tube of mascara. I can’t live without it. The second product would be a moisturizer; I really need it because of the dryness of my skin. The third thing would be an eyeliner pencil; it’s a must-have for every woman in the world! The forth and the fifth things would be a blush (any color, but I prefer coral blushes) and a lip balm, really necessary!

Emergency situation: you plan to go for an evening walk and after this you have to go to an opening of a club. The problem is that you have no time to go home to change clothes after the evening walk. What will you choose to wear to be nice and comfortable in both situations?
I think I would choose a dress, any dress (flowery or plain), a pair of flat sandals and a denim jacket. I would take a big bag with me, and inside it I would put my high heels and a clutch, so as soon as I'd get to the club, I would change the shoes and the bag I would leave the big bag in the closet! Be practical! ;)

I know very well that you love photography, that’s why the pictures in your blog seem professional. In many of those photos you are the model. Do you think that people like to see the owner of the blog on the photos? Maybe it gives them the feeling that you are their friend even if you don’t know them. What do you think?
I know some people are reluctant to show themselves in their own blogs, but I don’t mind. My friends and family know that I own a blog and they support me so, why not? The net is huge and we have to be careful with the photos but anyway, I like seeing other blogger’s faces, it makes me think that I know them personally, even if I don’t, but I try to be close to my readers.

In your blog we see many advices, and tips. Is your blog in Spanish or also in English?
Until a few months ago, I only wrote my posts in Spanish, but since my followers have been increasing, I decided to write also in English. I was planning to do it also in French, but we will see!

How do you feel every time you give an advice to a woman? Do you like helping them or you feel happy with the communication with them? As I could see with my little knowledge of Spanish, you often tell us things for your personal life, for example that you will go for a dinner with your friends or you upload pictures with them etc. 
I don’t think I am the best person to give advice, but I do what I can. I love meeting new people and making friends from all over the world. I try to keep my personal life out of my blog, but sometimes I just end up telling something about my daily life.

Before the interview ends, tell me why should someone visit your blog.? 
I don’t know, I think it’s fresh and the design is quite professional. I personally love well-organized sites, so I try to keep mine really cute and funny. I try to express my personality in that little space. If you want to visit it, don’t doubt it! Visit it on: http://iriamakeup.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for this interview Iria, you know I am a big fan of your blog and many times I visit it to see what is new there! Muchas gracias amiga!
Thanks Eli, I really hope this new blog will success. Lots of kisses!